« Home | Do The Right Thing » | Me First » | Paradigm Paralysis » | A Decision » | If Tomorrow Never Comes » | Settling » | Sex? » | Giving up the fight (for now) » | True Friends (rant) » | It needs to matter »

What am I supposed to do?

There's this girl I know. Most would call her pretty, I think she's beautiful. Some would say she's stubborn, I think she's strong. Some would say she's opinionated, I think she's thoughtful. Really, I could go on like this for hours. She's changed my world, taught me to feel. When we are apart, all I can do is pine for her. When we are together, she is all I can see. Part of me understands why we are not together all the time, but part of me doesn't. I nurse an open wound in my heart, though she doesn't see it. I long for her touch, her smile, the sound of her voice. It hurts so very much, and yet it is so amazingly good. I wish I could tell her how I feel, but I haven't the words. I wish I could change the world, so we could be together. I will talk to her soon, I will see her again. But all that I will know is that we will once again be apart. How can this be? Why is it like this? I once said that I would sell my soul for ten percent. I still would. If it were an option, I'd sign my name in blood. I'd be glad to do it. If it meant we could be together... Together more than a few nights a week... What am I supposed to do?

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Christopher
  • From Fairport, NY, United States
  • I am an old-style computer geek. My first bit of code was "Hello, World!" written in Basic on a TRS-80 (Trash-80 ftw!). I have since persued an interest in computers both as a hobby and (more recently) a profession. My current position is that of a .NET Developer for Paychex of NY. I'm a bit of an evangelist when it comes to new technologies.
My profile