« Home | Following the Way » | More Progress... » | Partners... » | It's All Hot Air » | A Rose, By Any Other Name... » | A picture is worth... » | Brokeback Mountain » | Relationships » | A Rant » | Doing Time »

Faith

Lately, it seems like I can't do the right thing. The more I try, the worse it gets. And I'm not really sure why that is. I can't decide if it's that I'm trying too hard, or not trying hard enough. Or, perhaps it's just that I'm trying.

You see, I found myself in a really good spot. I got to that spot by not really doing anything special. For the first time, in a long time, I was just myself. There were some changes. Changes for the good. But overall, I was just myself.

And, I guess that's what really bothers me. I'm still myself. I still do the things I did. So, why the change? More importantly, how do I get things back on the right track? All I know is that I'm bouncing off the walls in my head.

So, I guess this is one of those times, I just have to keep faith. It's just very hard.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Christopher
  • From Fairport, NY, United States
  • I am an old-style computer geek. My first bit of code was "Hello, World!" written in Basic on a TRS-80 (Trash-80 ftw!). I have since persued an interest in computers both as a hobby and (more recently) a profession. My current position is that of a .NET Developer for Paychex of NY. I'm a bit of an evangelist when it comes to new technologies.
My profile